Terms and Conditions
Placing a booking for an intensive driving course through Pass In Days Ltd confirms that you have read & agree to the following terms & conditions.
“Pass In Days” is a trading name of “Pass In Days Ltd” Registered in Scotland under company number: SC474094.
VAT Registration Number is GB 355 7826 62
Registered Office Address: Pass in Days, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow G2 1BP, United Kingdom (UK)
1. “Pass in Days” will act as as booking agent and introduce you to a DVSA licenced driving instructor who will conduct your intensive/semi intensive driving course. Pass In Days will charge a “Booking Fee” of £237 depending on the course selected. This fee will be paid online at the time of placing your driving course booking along with your DVSA driving test fee. For short notice courses/alternative arrangements/more difficult locations additional charges might apply, these would be discussed & invoiced prior to taking your booking.
2. We will collect data required to process your booking. This might involve your name, contact details (phone number, email address), pick up address, provisonal licence number, theory test pass number and other. We will use these data to carry out relevant tasks required to organise your driving course, like booking your driving test, enabling you to access the theory course online with “Theory Test Pro”, finding a driving test cancellation using external service suppliers, making arrangements with driving instructors and other.
3. The course balance fee must be paid directly to your driving instructor. Your instructor might request a balance payment up to 10 working days prior to the course start date. The usual acceptable methods of payments are cash or bank transfer.
4. Course location & Schedule:
4.(a) Theory course provided is an online “self study” course. You will require an internet access and a compatible “smart phone” / computer / tablet to access. Full details can be found at TheoryTestPro.co.uk
4.(b) During the week of your intensive driving lessons your instructor aims to offer a pick up from home however in some locations (if you live more than 15 mins away from City / test centre) we will request you to travel to meet the instructor, if this is the case you will be able to arrange location directly with your driving instructor. If you are unsure, please get in touch prior to placing your booking.
4.(c) Course Lesson times will be arranged directly between you & your driving instructor. We cannot guarantee availability of specific time slots.
5. Cancellation or postponement:
Once a course is booked, no fees are refundable.
5.(a) Any changes in dates or times you make with your instructor will be as agreed between you and the instructor for your course. “Pass in Days” will not be responsible for any hours lost or omitted due to these changes to your original booking. The booking fee covers placing a booking for the original date only.
5.(b) If the course date booked cannot go ahead due to unforseen circumstances (ie lockdowns, vehicle breakdown or other) you will be able to re-schedule your course start date with your instructor without additional charges or we will reallocate to another instructor. Your booking fee will not be refunded, but it will be transfered to a new date.
5.(c) Any requests to change the course date / gearbox type or make other ammendments to the original booking must be placed no later than 4 weeks prior to the course start date booked. These will also be a subject to a £150 (+vat) re-booking fee.
6. Legal requirements:
6.(a) In order to start the course pupils must meet all of the DVSA legal requirements in order to learn how to drive. More information can be found at DVSA Website: https://www.gov.uk/browse/driving/learning-to-drive if in doubt, please contact DVSA.
6. (b) Photocard of the provisional driving licence valid for the UK must be provided. Clients must bring a copy of their drivers records on first day. Instructions on how to print those are available at our “Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ” page. These can also be found on DVSA website. If these documents are not presented we will not continue with the lesson and the lesson time will be lost & non refundable.
6.(c) If the pupil is unfit to drive or does not meet the DVSA legal requirements the lesson will be cancelled with no refunds. The pupil must not be under the influence of drink or drugs at any time. If your driving instructor detects signs of the above, the remainder of the course will be cancelled and no refund will be made. The student might also be reported to the police.
7. All pupils are expected to maintain good behaviour and satisfactory manners. Good behaviour and manners should be exhibited at all times during your course. Any abusive behaviour, physical damage or unseemly conduct to your instructor or any representative of “Pass in Days” will not be tolerated, and may lead to immediate cancellation of your course without refund. In addition, the responsible pupil must pay for any damage or shortfalls.
8. The tuition vehicle must be treated with care and respect. Any wilful or malicious damage must be paid for by the pupil responsible.
9. Any waiting time will be treated as constituting driving time. E.g. if waiting at a theory test centre or travel to and from the practical test centre.
10. Driving Test
10. (a) We aim to book your driving test within 10 working days from completion of the course, however no guarantee can be made by “Pass in Days” as to the availability of DVSA driving tests.
As there are no driving tests this year in most of UK driving test centres to find any driving tests we need to find driving test cancellations. In most of locations we manage to find these tests within 2-4 weeks from course completion dates, however in some locations it can take longer (rarely). When making a booking you must understand that there might be some delays with getting a driving test due to the circumstances we are dealing with just now.
Please note that we can only book a driving test if candidate has passed their theory test. To request a driving test please complete the “driving test request form” (link will be e-mailed with course booking confirmation). If the candidate fails their theory test, it’s likely to couse delays to the driving test booking. They might also be required to organise more lessons with their instructor on “pay as you go” rates to keep their standard of driving.
10. (b) While every effort will be made by your instructor, should the pupil fail to reach a satisfactory standard of driving, or is likely to be a danger to themselves, third parties or property, we reserve the right to refuse to present the pupil for a test. No refunds will be made.
10.(c) Should the pupil fail their driving test they can make additional arrangements with their instructor to continue with lessons on pay as you go basis (subject to instructor availability) and book another attempt at a driving test. If the pupil requires help with booking another driving test (ie need to find another date sooner than the waiting list) we will charge a £75+vat admin fee on top of the driving test fee.
10.(d) You must request your driving test booking within no more than 12 months from course start date. If you fail to do that, your driving test fee will become forfeit.
11. Claims, disputes & refunds:
11.(a) “Pass in Days” cannot, will not, be held responsible for any expenses incurred in the event of the DVSA cancelling a test. In such cases, all complaints are solely with the DVSA and must be made to them alone.
11.(b) “Pass in Days” cannot, will not, be held responsible for any expenses incurred in the event of the course being cancelled/unavailable due to unexpected circumstances ie. weather, vehicle failure, driving instructor unavailability and other.
11.(c) Any balance payment disputes, claims or any other issues related to the driving course should be taken up with the driving instructor. Pass In Days cannot be held liable for any compensation claim from either instructor or student, nor can it be held responsible for any traffic law violation on the part of either instructor or the student.
11.(d) Any complaints related to processing your booking must be put in writing either by post or by email no later than 7 days after the course completion date to:
Pass in Days, Clyde Offices 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow G2 1BP, United Kingdom (UK)
We aim to respond within 30 calendar days to any complaints received.
12. In the interests of safety, pupils must follow the instructors directions and instructions at all times. If the pupil will not, or can not, act to instructions in the interest of safety the course will become forfeit.
13.“Pass in Days” may display and use any photographs from your course for advertising, display, website and internet promotion at our discretion.
14. “Pass in Days” reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Please check this website on regular basis for updates.
15.(a) Once we progress your booking we aim to e-mail you updates via e-mail, ie your driving instructor details, driving test details and other necessary. If you fail to respond/act to/on our requests you will be reposibile for the outcome (ie missed driving test date etc).
15.(b) Your driving instructor is likely to contact you either by phone or e-mail. It is important that you respond to them without unusal delays (no later than 48 hrs). If you expect that you won’t be reachable please let your driving instructor know when they can contact you. We can’t be responsible for any bookings lost due to communication issues.