Terms and Conditions
By placing a booking for an intensive driving course through Pass In Days Ltd, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
“Pass In Days” is a trading name of Pass In Days Ltd, a company registered in Scotland under company number SC474094. The VAT registration number is GB 355 7826 62.
Registered Office Address: Pass in Days Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor 48 West George Street Glasgow G2 1BP United Kingdom (UK)
- Pass In Days will act as a booking agent and introduce you to a DVSA licensed self-employed driving instructor who will conduct your intensive driving course. Pass In Days will charge a “Booking Fee” of £337-£437, depending on the selected course. This fee, along with your DVSA driving test fee, must be paid online at the time of placing your driving course booking. Additional charges may apply for short notice courses, alternative arrangements, or more difficult locations. These charges will be discussed prior to confirming your booking.
- We will collect the necessary data to process your booking, including your name, contact details (phone number, email address), pick-up address, provisional license number, theory test pass number, and other relevant information. We will use this data to organize your driving course, such as booking your driving test, providing access to the online theory course via “Theory Test Pro,” finding driving test cancellations through external service providers, making arrangements with driving instructors, and other related tasks.`
- The remaining course balance fee must be paid directly to your driving instructor no later than two weeks before the course start date, unless otherwise arranged with the instructor. The preferred method of payment for the balance is a bank transfer to your driving instructor. However, since we work with multiple instructors, some may not use online banking and may request a cash payment on the day. It is important to discuss the payment method with your instructor at least 2 weeks before the course start date. Failure to pay the balance as requested by your instructor will result in the loss of your space with no refunds.
- Course Location and Schedule:
a) The theory course provided is an online “self-study” course. You will need internet access and a compatible smartphone, computer, or tablet to access it. Complete details can be found at TheoryTestPro.co.uk.
b) During the week of your intensive driving lessons, your instructor aims to offer pick-up from your home. However, if you live away from the city or long distance from the driving test center, you may be requested to travel to meet the instructor. In such cases, you will be able to arrange the location directly with your driving instructor. We have a detailed FAQ page covering all locations covered. If you are unsure, please contact us before making your booking.
c) Course lesson times will be arranged directly between you and your driving instructor. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific time slots.
- Cancellation or Postponement: Once a course is booked, no fees are refundable.
a) Any changes in dates or times made with your instructor will be agreed upon between you and the instructor for your course. Pass In Days will not be responsible for any hours lost or omitted due to these changes to your original booking. The booking fee covers the placement of a booking for the original date only.
b) If the course date booked cannot proceed due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g., lockdowns, vehicle breakdown, etc.), you will be able to reschedule your course start date with your instructor at no additional charge, or we will reallocate you to another instructor (subject to availability). While the booking fee will not be refunded, it will be transferred to the new date.
c) Any requests to change the course date, gearbox type, or make other amendments to the original booking must be made no later than 4 weeks prior to the course start date. These changes are also subject to a £180 (£150 + VAT) rebooking fee.
- Legal Requirements:
a) Before starting the course, pupils must meet all the DVSA legal requirements for learning to drive. For more information, visit the DVSA website at https://www.gov.uk/browse/driving/learning-to-drive. If you have any doubts, please contact the DVSA directly.
b) A valid photocard of the provisional driving license for the UK must be provided. Clients must bring a copy of their driver’s records on the first day. Instructions on how to print these records are available on our “Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ” page, as well as on the DVSA website. Failure to present these documents will result in the lesson not proceeding, and the lesson time will be lost and non-refundable.
c) If the pupil is unfit to drive or does not meet the DVSA legal requirements, the lesson will be canceled without refunds. The pupil must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any time. If signs of the above are detected by the driving instructor, the remainder of the course will be canceled, and no refund will be provided. The student may also be reported to the police.
- All pupils are expected to maintain good behavior and exhibit satisfactory manners throughout the course. Abusive behavior, physical damage, or unseemly conduct towards the instructor or any representative of Pass In Days will not be tolerated and may result in immediate cancellation of the course without refund. Additionally, the responsible pupil will be liable for any damage or financial shortfalls.
- The tuition vehicle must be treated with care and respect. Any intentional or malicious damage will be the responsibility of the pupil.
- Any waiting time will be considered driving time, such as waiting at a theory test center or traveling to and from the practical test center.
- Driving Test:
a) We aim to book your driving test within 10 working days from the completion of the course, but we cannot guarantee the availability of DVSA driving tests. Due to long waiting lists in most UK driving test centers, we rely on finding driving test cancellations. In most locations, we manage to find these tests within 2-4 weeks from the course completion dates, but it may take longer in some locations (very rarely). Please understand that delays in obtaining a driving test may occur due to the circumstances we are currently dealing with (extreme demand). Please note that we can only book a driving test if the candidate has passed their theory test. To request a driving test, please complete the “driving test request form” (a link will be emailed to you with the course booking confirmation). We recommend passing the theory test at least a month before the course start date, to ensure we have enough “working time” to work on looking for driving your test. If the candidate fails their theory test or completes the driving test request form late, it may cause delays in the driving test booking, and they may be required to organize additional lessons with their instructor at “pay as you go” rates to maintain their driving skills
b) While every effort will be made by your instructor, if the pupil fails to reach a satisfactory standard of driving or poses a risk to themselves, third parties, or property, we reserve the right to refuse to present the pupil for a test. No refunds will be provided.
c) If the pupil fails their driving test, or fails to achieve the standard to sit their test, they can make additional arrangements with their instructor to continue with lessons on a pay-as-you-go basis (subject to instructor availability). The pupil is then responsible for booking another driving test attempt through the DVSA website.
d) You must request your driving test booking within 12 months from the original start date of the course. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the driving test fee.
- Claims, Disputes & Refunds:
a) Pass In Days cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred if the DVSA cancels a test. In such cases, all complaints should be directed solely to the DVSA.
b) Pass In Days cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred if the course is canceled or unavailable due to unexpected circumstances such as weather, vehicle failure, driving instructor unavailability, and others.
c) Any disputes, claims, or issues related to the driving course’s balance payment should be addressed with the driving instructor. Pass In Days cannot be held liable for any compensation claims from either the instructor or the student, nor can it be held responsible for any traffic law violations committed by either the instructor or the student.
d) Any complaints regarding the processing of your booking must be submitted online, through this website:
We aim to respond to any complaints received within 30 calendar days.
- In the interest of safety, pupils must follow the instructor’s directions and instructions at all times. Failure or inability to comply with instructions, in the interest of safety will result in the forfeiture of the course.
- Pass In Days may display and use any photographs from your course for advertising, display, website, and internet promotion at our discretion.
- Pass In Days reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Please check this website regularly for updates.
a) Once we progress your booking, we will provide updates via email, such as your driving instructor details and driving test details. If you fail to respond or act on our requests, you will be responsible for any consequences, such as missing a driving test date
b) Your driving instructor may contact you by phone or email. It is important to respond to them promptly (within 48 hours). If you anticipate being unavailable, please inform your driving instructor of the suitable ways to contact you. Pass In Days cannot be held responsible for any bookings lost due to communication issues.