Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I choose your company?
We specialize in intensive driving courses & we have been organising these courses for years.
We provide results on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Passindays
2. What do I need to start? What should I take with me on first day of my course?
For detailed guidance on what is required to learn how to drive please visit DVSA website.
On the first day your driving instructor will need to see:
* your provisional driving licence
* a print out of your driver record, this can be done here
* We recommend taking a bottle of still water with you (each day).
3. How do I prepare for my theory test? Is the theory test included?
Once you book a course you will get free access to an online self study theory course to help you prepare for your theory test. Simply:
* Claim your free theory course (instructions in the e-mail after booking)
* Start practicing online
* Book your theory test (ideally so that you can sit it before your course)
The theory test is only £23 and online booking is very easy, this is why we don’t charge you for it and allow you to book it yourself (that way you can pick the date and time that is most suitable for you). Instructions on how to book it are e-mailed with the course booking confirmation. Driving test is included in the course price and we book it for you.
4. What time & how long will my lessons be?
Most of the times your lessons will take place in the mornings but it can be a mix of morning/afternoon sessions. It’s 4 hrs with your instructor plus some home study (video driving lessons). There is also an option to pick a course on “afternoons & weekends” basis, please ask for details.
5. Will there be a refreshements breaks? What if I find the course to difficult ?
Yes, there will be a break about half way through your session. Your instructor will take you to a place where you can get a drink, use toilets etc. Typically local superstore (tesco, asda). If you find the course to difficult your instructor will adjust the course schedule to your learning progress, so that you can learn as much as possible, at a pace that is comfortable.
6. How does it work?
Typically you would start your course in a quiet location to get used to the car, starting with basic subjects such as moving off and stopping, junctions etc. Once you feel more comfortable and master the basics we can introduce more challenging subjects such as roundabouts, crossroads, dual carriageways & other. Course will be finished with a mock test.
7. When will my driving test be? What if I am not ready ?
Most of the candidates sit their driving test on the week following their course. In busy times, it might take longer than that. Your instructor usually will carry out a mock test on the last day. If you are not ready for your test then you can arrange additional training with your instructor on pay as you go basis or we can cancell your test & offer a driving test fee refund (you must request this no later than 4 working days before the driving test date).
8. What if I fail my driving test?
You will need to re-book your driving test (£62) and organise more lessons (if needed) on pay as you go basis with your instructor.
9. What if I place a booking and cancel my course?
Please only book once you know you can attend. When you place your booking we start making arrangements by booking time with your instructor, offer you access to online training courses, search for driving test dates etc. Therefore if you decide to cancel your deposit is non refundable. Any changes to your schedule must be approved by your driving instructor otherwise these will be charged.
10. How do I place my booking?
You can place your booking using our booking calendar. Once your booking is placed you will receive a e-mail confirmation with further instructions.