Driving Test Cancellation request
In order to book a driving test please use the DVSA website:
If you keep checking regularly, you should be able to find a driving test cancellation yourself pretty quickly, without our help.
If you require help getting a driving test quicker, then we can search for a driving test cancellation for you.
Most of the tests that we book are found manually by staff working long hrs, on the DVSA website looking for driving test cancellations manually.
To cover our costs, we charge a admin fee: £199 + £62 Driving Test Fee ( = £261 incl test).
- At present we only offer this service in these locations: Aberdeen, Glasgow & Surrounding Areas, Bristol & Chippenham, Exeter (you need to be flexible on the choice of test centre)
- This is a flat fee, wether we need to pay staff for 5 or 20 hrs of admin work to find this driving test this is a fixed cost to you (to look for a test in these locations)
- We cannot provide an estimate when we find you a test, the quicker we get one, the better for both of us (usually it’s at least 75%-90% faster than the waiting list)
- Additional lessons & car hire is charged seperately to your instructor.
- For other locations (ie London) & special arrangements (ie if you are not flexible on the test centre), the price is depending on the amount of admin hrs required & is likely to be much higher than above. Please contact for details.
- After failing a practical driving test you won’t be able to re-sit another for 2 weeks, therefore we can only search for a driving test after that period of time if you have failed recently
- There is no guarantees with this service, but we have been booking short notice tests for years and rarely fail
- To proceed with this service your theory test must be valid for at least another 2 months
If you wish to use this service, please click on the button below, complete the form & make the payment.